Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Is ya man on the floor?

So as it happens, my futuristic cyberpunk thing got vetoed. Those fools.
That could have been the Empereur Galactique de Sade's chair. But nooooo.

So then this happened:
Above: Sam (Sade) ruining my cool candid action shot.

Then we could walk on it.
Shiny.

Then we pulled the tape up.
Above: Melissa (Simonne) and Emily (Cucurucu) about to pull a Lady and the Tramp. (But then they didn't, and it was hugely disappointing.)

Then our floor was done!

Thanks to Natalie for the superfun supercool wood-texturing tools!

At one point, while I was watching the run (which went extremely well, considering Chana the stage manager and I were having too much fun shrugging obnoxiously at the actors when they dropped lines), I suddenly went "Holy [redacted], I totally thought it was wood!" It was a nice surprise, and you know what? I think this show's actually going to happen. Now if we could all pretend my stress pimple is a beauty mark, that would just be aces.

No comments:

Post a Comment